Zoom Rooms allow multiple screens to be shared and viewed simultaneously. Remote participants can share their screens or participants in the same room can share their screens. Displays can be assigned to each shared screen.
You can toggle between the two screens in a room if there is only one.
Prerequisites for sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room
- Two or more displays in a room
- running Zoom Rooms 5.0.5 or higher
- Role with edit access to Zoom Rooms
How to enable multiple content sharing
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Zoom Rooms from the Room Management section.
- Using location hierarchy, you can enable this setting for a specific room or location. Click Account Settings to enable it for the entire account.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Click the toggle
next to Allow multiple content sharing.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
How to assign screen sharing to specific displays
If multiple participants are sharing their screens, you can assign each shared screen to a specific display.
- Start or join a meeting in a Zoom Room.
- Share your screen.
- On the Zoom Room controller, tap Change View.
- Tap Change Content.
- To assign a screen share to a specific display, tap the name of the person sharing below the display.
Note: If the Zoom Room has one display, you can switch the shared screen being displayed.
- (Optional) To use all displays for shared content rather than reserving just one for video, click the toggle next to Show Content Only. You can choose shared content for each display after turning this option on.
Additional information for sharing a screen in a Zoom Room
- Sharing with a capture device.
- Direct sharing.
- Apple screen mirroring (Airplay).
- Sharing method comparison.