In a brief time frame of five minutes or less, individuals will acquire knowledge on the process of screen sharing and effectively guiding people through a project’s most recent iteration by means of a video clip.
The colleagues have the opportunity to review video segments at their convenience and offer input at their discretion.
Please on with the task at hand.
- To initiate a video call, users can use the video camera icon located in the message box of a channel or direct message (DM).
To begin the recording process, please click on the “Record” button and proceed to choose the specific screen that you like to share. To enhance the organization of your recording, it is recommended to utilize the subsequent template for your script.
- Once the task is completed, please click on the “Stop” button.
- Please click the “Done” button.
- Please include a note, if desired, before submitting your recording.
- Share an update with an audio or video clip
- Give kudos to your team with a video clip in slack
- Keep Work Organised With Channels
- How To Read Slack Data Exports
- Import Data From One Slack Workspace To Another
- FAQ: Import data from one Slack workspace to another
- Move Data To Slack Using A CSV ) Or Text File
- Slack Enterprise Key Management
- Create And Manage Legal Holds in Slack
- Data residency for Slack