You have the ability to utilise a poll to generate and distribute questions, whether you are the host or a cohost. Polls are a helpful tool for obtaining feedback, conducting knowledge assessments, and taking votes.
Slido also gives you the ability to construct polls, which can be used both during and before the meeting or webinar.
After the beginning of your meeting or webinar, if the Polling panel is not already open, you may add it by selecting View > Panels > Manage Panels from the menu bar. This will bring the Polling panel into your meeting or webinar.
On the tab where you manage the panels, pick Polling, then Add, and then click OK.
In the Polling panel’s Question section, locate the drop-down menu labelled “Question Type,” and use it to make your selection.
- If you want people to enter a brief answer, be sure you select the brief answer option.
- Select Multiple options – Multiple Answers is an option for a poll that gives users the ability to choose more than one response from a given set of options.
- Select Multiple options – Users of a poll with a Single Answer option are given the opportunity to choose only one response from a set of options.
Simply create a new inquiry by clicking the New button.
Enter your query into the text box, and then click the Enter button. Enter your response into the text box, and then hit the Enter key.
(Optional) It is up to you how many times you go through these processes to answer the questions.
Click Open Poll.
What to do next
To end a poll, click the “Close Poll” button. For information on how to save, share, and see poll results, please refer to the Quick reference tasks.
- After the beginning of your meeting or webinar, if the Polling panel has not already been opened, you have the option of displaying it in any one of the following ways:
Choose View > Panels > Manage Panels, then choose Polling > Add > OK from the drop-down menu that appears.
After clicking, select the Polling option.
- To create a question and answer, go to the Polling panel for each question you want to ask.
To add a new question, click the “Add a Question” button.
Click Add an Answer to add a new answer.
- When you create a new question, the Question section of the Polling panel will provide you with a drop-down list from which you may choose the type of question to ask.
Use the Select various Answers option to choose various responses from among a set of potential choices.
Choose the Single Answer option to narrow down a set of potential responses to just one option.
To type a short answer, select the Short Answer option.
- (Optional) Repeat the previous steps for as many different questions and answers as you choose.
- Select the “Open Poll” button.
What to do next
Click Close Poll to close a poll. For information on how to save, share, and see poll results, please refer to the Quick reference tasks.