With Zoom Rooms, you can use only PSTN/Telephony (telephone dialing) audio to start a meeting. A PSTN phone, VoIP phone, or SIP dialer (e.g. Revolabs UC1500/1000) is required in Zoom Rooms.
- A version of Zoom Rooms of at least 5.1.0 is required
- to use the SIP dialer, SIP phone, or VoIP phone
How to start a telephone only Zoom Rooms meeting
- Choose Telephone under the Audio options when scheduling a meeting on the web portal or desktop client.
- Open Zoom Rooms on the desktop client.
- Find Meeting ID by clicking the info icon.
- Dial the number using a PSTN phone, VoIP phone, or SIP dialer, and then enter the meeting ID and participant ID.
For the Zoom Rooms audio to work, you must enter the correct participant ID. Otherwise, you may experience echoes.