Prerequisites starting or joining meetings using Zoom Rooms for Touch
- or Zoom Rooms for Conference Room for Windows, version 5.3.0 or later
- (Windows 8.1 or later)
- Installation of Touch drivers
- for dual monitors or single touchscreen monitor
- Zoom Room Appliance compatible device
How to start a scheduled meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
How to start an instant meeting or call a SIP/H.323 room in Zoom Rooms for Touch
Tap Meet from the Home screen. Zoom web portal settings will be used for the meeting to begin.
To start a meeting with a SIP/H.323 room:
- Tap the down arrow beside Meet.
- Tap Call H.323/SIP.
- Enter the IP address or E.164 number, then tap Call.
How to join a meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
Zoom Rooms for Touch allows you to join meetings currently in progress if you have the meeting ID.
- Simply tap Join from the home screen. You will see the keypad.
- Enter the meeting ID for the meeting you want to join.
- Then tap Join Meeting. You will be able to access the meeting controls.