In a brief duration of two minutes or less, this tutorial aims to elucidate the process of automatically updating one’s Slack status in accordance with calendar events. This functionality serves the purpose of enhancing convenience for team members by facilitating the visibility of one’s availability.
At the commencement of the subsequent meeting, the Slack status of the user will be automatically updated, therefore obviating the need for manual adjustment.
Please on with the task at hand.
- To enhance the functionality of your Slack workspace, it is recommended to install either the Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar application.
- To access the applications on your desktop, use the “Apps” option located at the top of the left sidebar. If the option is not visible, please click on “More” to locate it.
- Conduct a search to locate and afterwards choose the application that has been added in order to initiate its launch. Please adhere to the instructions provided in order to establish a connection with your account, if you have not done so before.
- To enable status synchronization in Google Calendar, users may use the Settings button located on the application’s Home tab. To activate the Outlook Calendar feature, please click on the “Turn on” button once you have successfully linked your account.
- How To Read Slack Data Exports
- Import Data From One Slack Workspace To Another
- FAQ: Import data from one Slack workspace to another
- Move Data To Slack Using A CSV ) Or Text File
- Slack Enterprise Key Management
- Create And Manage Legal Holds in Slack
- Data residency for Slack
- Understand the data in your Slack analytics dashboard
- Manage Permissions For The Slack Analytics Dashboard
- View Message Slack Activity