You can sync your Outlook calendar and contacts with Zoom, and you can also allow Zoom to set your Outlook status based on your Zoom status. Zoom status changes and Zoom profile pictures will appear in Outlook once you enable this feature.
Note: That Outlook can only be synced to one app at a time, so if Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams are syncing to Outlook, they will have to be disabled before Zoom can sync to them.
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, version 5.2.0 (42619.0804) or higher
- Outlook application installed locally on the device
Enabling Presence mapping
- Log in to the Zoom Client.
- To access your settings, click on your profile picture.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Enable Integrate Zoom with Outlook.
Below is a list of Zoom status options and the equivalent Outlook status that will be synced with Zoom status.
|Zoom Status||Zoom Icon||Outlook Status||Outlook Icon|
|In a Zoom Meeting||Busy|
|In a calendar event|
|On a call|
|Do not Disturb||Do not Disturb||