The OnZoom service is currently only available in the United States and will be made available worldwide at a later date.
For convenient viewing of your OnZoom events, you can sync them with your existing Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or iCal calendars. In the event that your Zoom desktop client is set up to sync with your calendar and contacts, OnZoom events will also be synced to your Zoom desktop client as well. As such, you will be able to keep track of multiple events and have easy access to multiple events.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for syncing OnZoom events to your calendar
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Basic user
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.3 or higher
- macOS: 5.6.3 or higher
How to sync OnZoom events from the confirmation page
OnZoom events can be synced once you have completed the checkout process and the confirmation page has appeared.
To sync from the confirmation page:
- Become a member of OnZoom for free or for a fee.
- In order to sync the event to your calendar, click Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook, or Apple iCal after you have completed registration.
- There will be a prompt asking you to sign in to your calendar’s account if you are not already signed in. When Zoom asks you whether you wish to sync your calendar account with Zoom, click Allow if you are asked.
- Make sure that the newly synced OnZoom event is displayed in your calendar as soon as you are redirected to it.
How to sync OnZoom events from the Tickets page
Syncing from the Tickets page:
- OnZoom requires a sign-in.
- Click Tickets in the top-right corner.
Your upcoming events will be displayed there.
- Find the upcoming event and click View Order under the Upcoming tab.
- The event will be synced to your calendar if you choose Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or iCal.
- Your calendar account will prompt you to sign in if you are not already logged in. In the event that you are asked to grant Zoom access to your calendar account, click Allow.
- The newly synced OnZoom event will appear in your calendar once it is redirected.