You can view an audio usage report once you have subscribed to an audio conferencing plan and export it as a CSV file. Call-in, toll-free, fee-based, and call out audio features are discussed in this report.
Until the end of one month, you can search. Only meetings that ended 30 minutes ago will appear in the reports.
Prerequisites for viewing audio conferencing reports
- A subscription to audio conferencing is in place
How to view audio conferencing reports
- Zoom’s web portal requires a Zoom account.
- To access Reports, click Account Management on the navigation panel.
- To access Audio Conferencing, click Usage Reports.
- Choose a date range, then click Search or Export.