The following steps should be followed by users who recently switched Zoom accounts, and wish to continue using their previous account’s Personal Meeting ID (PMI) and/or Personal Vanity URL (PVU). However, the old account’s PMI and PVU cannot be changed since it is now a Basic account, so follow the steps below.
In order to sign up for a Zoom account with a Pro subscription plan, you must be an Owner or an Administrator in the account
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- After logging in, click on User Management > User.
- It is necessary to add the old Zoom account as a user on the new Zoom account (you must accept the invitation sent to the old email address).
- Please temporarily change your old account to a Basic account and your new account to a Pro account.
- After that, please sign out of your new account and sign in to your old account once again.
- Change the PMI and PVU.
- After that, please sign out of your old account and sign in to the new one.
- Make sure you switch your Pro subscription back to the new account.
- Be sure to update your PMI and PVU on the new account.
Information on adding a user to the system can be found in the User Management section.