Your locally recorded Zoom meeting will be converted after you end the meeting. Here are some troubleshooting tips for local recording conversion issues.
Make sure you are using the latest Zoom desktop client as well as the steps below.
Low disk space
- There is a possibility that your computer has low “disk space” at that point. [Error Code 614]
- I suggest that you check your “Disk space” and see if you can free up some space if it is low.
- An invalid working “path/folder” has been detected (sometimes, an invalid network connection will also appear with this warning).
- Make sure you are recording to a valid location in your Zoom client.
Other common issues
- There can be abnormal errors such as “internal errors” (bad data stream), invalid commands, and logic errors.
- The conversion process will stop if you close your laptop or turn off your computer while the recording is being converted.
- The file(s) double_click_to_convert.zoom may be corrupted if the name of the file(s) is changed during conversion..
How to manually convert your local recording
Double-clicking Zoom files won’t convert local recording files if you’re using version 4.6.10 or later. To convert files manually, follow these steps:
- Connect to Zoom via the desktop client.
- Select the Meetings tab.
- Select the Recorded tab.
- Choose the local recording for the meeting.
- Then click Convert.
Please submit a ticket if you are still unable to convert your recording.