The Zoom Support team may require you to install a special troubleshooting package of the Outlook plugin after performing some troubleshooting in order to log more information about your issue. Using your existing ticket, send these files to your Zoom support agent after recreating the issue. Zoom support or engineering cannot access your computer in the troubleshooting version, but rather collect more information about your specific issue.
- The Outlook Plugin troubleshooting version can be downloaded from Support.
- Double-click the file to open it.
- Run the same case in the new Mac Outlook plugin to replicate the issue
- by selecting Go and then Folder in your Finder…
- For Outlook 2011 input ~/Documents/ZoomOutlookPlugin/ZoomOutlookPlugin.log
- For Office 365/2016 Version 15.x input ~/Library/Containers/com.
microsoft.outlook/Data/ Documents/ZoomOutlookPlugin/Zo omOutlookPlugin.log
- Please send us the log or upload it to Dropbox/Google Drive and include the link in your support ticket.
- Please uninstall this troubleshooting version of the Zoom Outlook plugin and reinstall it from the Downloads page after sending the logs.