Please open a Zoom support ticket before sending us troubleshooting logs. We will send you further instructions after a ticket has been generated. Please follow these steps to generate troubleshooting logs if Zoom support requests them.
This article covers:
- How to send a problem report on iPad/Android Controller
- How to send a problem report from the web portal
- How to retrieve Zoom Room Audio Logs
How to send a problem report on iPad/Android Controllers
- Open the Zoom controller app and tap Settings.
- From the Settings menu, choose About.
- Click Help.
- Select Send Problem Report.
- You should include the ticket number and any other details about the problem you are experiencing.
- Click Send at the top right.
How to send a problem report from the web portal
- You need to be logged in as an owner or admin with the permissions to edit Zoom Room settings in order to access the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to Room Management then Zoom Rooms from the navigation panel.
- Click on the name of the room for which the report is to be sent.
- When the room name appears, click on the Edit button.
- You will find the following sentence under Room Avatar? Is there anything wrong? We can assist you with troubleshooting if you click here.
- Generate the report using the Click Here link.
Note: A problem report option will only appear if the room is online.
- Your ticket number and any further details about the problem should be included.
- Send the report by clicking Send.
How to retrieve Zoom Room Audio Logs
- Join a Zoom meeting.
- Tap the settings icon in the meeting controls.
- Click Help in the settings window.
- Toggle the Audio Log switch on.
- This will record the audio coming from your local microphone.
Note: You will not be able to hear the audio from other participants.
- If the meeting has ended, the audio logs will be uploaded and the problem report will be sent to Zoom support as soon as the meeting ends.
Note: A message on the main display will alert you that troubleshooting mode has ended after audio logging has been running for 59 minutes. The message will appear 1 minute later.