After using the Schedule feature of the Zoom client, you may experience difficulty sending Meeting Requests from Outlook. In that case, we recommend that you use Cached Exchange Mode.
How to troubleshoot meeting details in Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook should now be open.
- Click on File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, click on Change for the Exchange account.
- Enable the Cached Exchange Mode option under Offline Settings.
- Restart Outlook after you have exited.