It is not possible for users to join a Meeting or Audio session in various areas from a desktop.
These are some of the symptoms:
- Failures to start or join for United States clusters
- During this time, we are unable to share the screen.
- Attempting to sign in via the control hub failed.
Chrome is recommended for customers who are unable to sign in to Control Hub when using Firefox.
If you are getting an error message about not trusting the new HydrantID certificate from a desktop, follow the instructions below:
- Check to see if the certificate listed below is already installed on your device: Download the QuoVadis Root CA2 here: https://www.quovadisglobal.com/QVRepository/DownloadRootsAndCRL/QuoVadisRootCA2-PEM/. QuoVadis Root CA2
- In the event that the certificate is not present, please contact the IT Helpdesk at your organization for assistance with the addition of these certificates.
If the aforementioned certificates are in place, the administrator of the network needs to enable access to the following: *.quovadisglobal.com.