We have some suggestions for you to try if you are having trouble logging in to Webex Meetings; we hope that these will help you resolve the problem.
Error: ‘The username or password you typed is incorrect’
I’m unable to login to my host account.
Note: This document is relevant for Webex sites that do not use SSO. In the event that you are unable to log in to a Webex site that has SSO enabled, please get in touch with the internal support group of your business for assistance.
- The password for the host account is case sensitive; therefore, if you have unintentionally pressed the CAPS LOCK button, then you are inadvertently typing your password with all capital letters:
- After you have ensured that the CAPS LOCK key is not depressed, retype your passcode.
- You may be accessing the Webex site through a bookmark or a favorite at this time; the site has recently undergone an improvement.
- Try visiting the website without using any bookmarks or favorites to speed up your experience.
- If the connection keeps cycling at the login screen, the Webex cookies stored in your browser could become corrupted:
- Delete the cache and cookies stored in your online browser by following these steps:
- Try logging in once more after closing any active web browsers and then opening a fresh browser.
- There is a possibility that the username or password you are providing is incorrect.In the event that you cannot recall your password:
- First, you need to change your password, and then you can attempt to log in. Please refer to How to Reset Your Webex Password for assistance.
- If you notice a communication, please.Your account has either been discontinued or you have been locked out of your account:
- In the event that your host account has been locked or deactivated, you will not be able to register in. Get in touch with the administrator of the site where you host your Cisco Webex Meetings to have your account unlocked or authorized. If you need assistance, please see the following link: Contact Your Webex Site Administrator.
- Because of your browser’s privacy preferences, cookies won’t load:
- If you’re having trouble logging in, try switching browsers or using a different computer.
- When attempting to register in to your account at signin.webex.com, if you experience any difficulties:
- Check that you have included an email address in the appropriate field. DO NOT submit a username at this time.
- To get help signing into your account, click the option that says “Can’t access your account?”
- In the event that you are unable to sign in to the Webex Desktop App or the Productivity Tools:
- Launch the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App or the Productivity Tools, as appropriate.
- After you have entered the email address that is connected to your Webex account, select the Next button.
- Click the Next button after you have either chosen the address of your Webex site from the drop-down menu that appears or manually entered the URL into the text field.
- When prompted to enter a password, select the option labeled “Forgot your password?”
- To change the password for your account, just follow the on-screen instructions.