Directly from the web console interface, you can update virtual appliances.
Note: Applications running CentOS versions lower than 7.6 must be re-deployed and cannot be updated from within the web console.
How to update a virtual appliance on the web console interface
- You can access the appliance’s web console by typing https://IPaddress:5480 into your web browser
- And signing in with your administrator credentials.
- Click Update under the navigation menu.
- If updates are available, click Update.
- To install updates, click Install Updates.
The appliance will begin downloading and installing the updates. The appliance will restart automatically after installation is complete.
- You can verify the installation by logging in again.
- You should see zctrl, mmr, and dashboard processes running.