Pay-per-use services are available through Zoom on a monthly or yearly basis. PayPal and credit cards are accepted. You can see all Zoom plans and subscription options here.
- Make an account for free.
- Visit Zoom’s website.
- Then click Account Management, then Billing in the navigation panel.
- Then click Upgrade Account from the Current Plan tab.
- You will be directed to the plan that you are interested in purchasing.
- The number of licenses can be edited, the monthly or annual payments selected, and the available add-ons can be added. Once you’ve customized your plan, click Save & Continue to complete the upgrade process.
- If you are interested in other products we have available, you can either select them in the Interested in Other Available Products window or click Skip This Step and Go to Checkout to continue shopping.
- You will then be prompted to enter your account’s Sold To and Bill To contact information.
- The payment method can be selected as either PayPal or Credit Card. Input your credit card information if you are using a credit card. You may need to refer to our Billing troubleshooting section if you receive any errors.
Note:You need to enter the correct billing address associated with your payment card if the address associated with your payment card differs from the address you entered as your Billing Contact.
- Click the agreement box to show your agreement.
Note:In the event that you see an alternate address suggested, you can either continue using the address you entered, or you can choose the suggested address.
- Review your Order Summary by clicking Upgrade Now.
- The order will be processed following your confirmation.
Your account has now been upgraded successfully and you will receive an email confirmation of this.