With the Push to Talk feature, the device can be used in place of a conventional two-way radio. The message is immediately played through the phone speaker when it is received. Push to Talk can only be used by a single person at a time. If you are receiving a Push to Talk message on your handset and you push the Mute button, the speaker will be muted.
Before we get started,
- you need to make sure that the Push to Talk feature is active on your handset.
- At least one additional handset in the system needs to be enabled with Push to Talk.
1. While your handset is not being used, press and maintain your grip on the Mute button.
2. You will be able to speak once the Connected screen has displayed.
3. When you are finished with your message, press the Mute button.