Apple’s new Center Stage feature in Zoom enables someone to keep in frame as they move around in front of their iPad while their video is playing. By doing so, you will have a more dynamic and engaging video experience, and you won’t have to move your iPad to keep yourself in the middle of the video.
Using Apple’s Center Stage feature with Zoom requires the following prerequisites
- Version 5.6.6 (423) or higher of Zoom’s mobile app for iOS
- iPad Pro 12.9″ (5th generation)
Zoom meetings and webinars with Center Stage enabled
During a Zoom meeting or webinar, you can enable or disable this option.
- Join or start a Zoom meeting or webinar.
- You can access meeting controls by tapping the screen.
- The video tracking can be enabled by tapping Turn On Center Stage in the top-left corner.
- Center Stage video tracking can be disabled by tapping Turn Off Center Stage.