A Facebook tracking pixel can be added to your registration page using the webinar tracking pixel feature. By doing this, you will be able to track how many users come to your registration page and how many complete the registration form.
Prerequisites for using Facebook Pixel with Zoom
- Add-on for Zoom Webinar
- Webinar scheduled with Registration On
- Facebook Account with access to Ad Manager
- Webinar tracking pixel enabled by your admin
Instructions for using Facebook Pixel with Zoom
- Create a Pixel on Facebook.
- Click Copy and Paste Pixel Base Code under Install Pixel Base Code.
- Copy and paste the code into a blank document or text file. Visit https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=uniquepixelcode&ev=PageView&noscript=1 URL. Copy the entire URL between the quotation marks.
- Visit the Zoom website.
- Select Webinars.
- Edit the webinar by clicking on the topic.
- To the right of Approval Options, select Edit under Invite Attendees.
- Paste the URL into the Add to Registration page field under Tracking Pixel.
- Paste the same URL into Add to registration successful page if you also want to track how many people reach that page.
- Then click Save All.
- Visit your Pixel Manager in Facebook to make sure it is set up correctly. The pixel should be active.
In Facebook Ads Manager, you can create a custom conversion to see how many people successfully registered.