On the Windows and Mac Zoom Clients, you can enter H.323/SIP IP addresses or SIP URIs into the H.323/SIP Room Connector Call-Out directory.
How to add a room to the H.323/SIP room directory
- Access the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then H.323/SIP Room Connector from the navigation menu.
- Select Devices.
- Select the H.323/SIP device you wish to add.
- Enter the room details as follows in the Add a H.323/SIP Device window:
- Prototype: H.323 or SIP
- Identify yourself as you want to be seen in the directory by entering your preferred name
- Enter the IP address or H.323 extension of the room system (it can also be an E.164 address)
- Encryption: Whether auto, yes, or no
- Select Add.
- Click Edit on the right of the device added to make any changes to your H.323/SIP device.
- On the right of the device added, click Delete to remove it from the list, or click Batch Delete to delete multiple devices at once.
- If you wish to add a large number of H.323/SIP devices at once, you can click Import H.323/SIP Device List (download the sample CSV file below).
How to call an H.323/SIP room with the rooms directory
- Start a Zoom Meeting.
- Click Participants
- Click Invite.
- Click Room System.
- Click Call Out.
- Under IP address or E.164 number dropdown, select the room you want to call out to.
- Select H.323 or SIP.
- Click Call.