You can use Siri to perform certain actions in the Zoom iOS app. Within the Zoom app, you can create Siri shortcuts that will allow you to join the next scheduled meeting, view today’s meetings, or start your own meeting. A Zoom Meeting can also be started with a contact without setting up a Siri shortcut.
- Version 4.4.0 (52578.0415) or higher of the iOS mobile app
- must be enabled in your settings to use Siri
How to add Zoom shortcuts to Siri
- Tap Settings in the Zoom app on your iOS device.
- Select Siri Shortcuts.
- Select the shortcut you wish to add, and tap Add to Siri.
- Press the red record button to record the shortcut’s sound.
- Click Done to save the recording.
- To begin a Zoom meeting with that contact, say “Hey Siri, call [the Zoom contact’s name] with Zoom.”.
- To perform these actions, you can say “Hey Siri” followed by the words you selected when setting up the other shortcuts.
- Additionally, you can give Siri instructions by holding down the home button on an iPhone 8 and older models, or by pressing the power button on an iPhone 10.
- If you want to call a Zoom contact with Siri, you do not need to set up a shortcutiri