H.323/SIP Room Connectors provide access to H.323 and SIP devices. A Zoom cloud meeting can be joined using an H.323 or SIP video call to a Room Connector. It is also possible to join a Zoom cloud meeting using an H.323 or SIP device.
There are two options for the H.323/SIP Room Connector:
- Cloud Room Connector (CRC) – Hosted by Zoom
- Virtual Room Connector (VRC) – On-premise
If you purchase the H.323/SIP Room Connector add-on at plan or billing time, you can choose either CRC or VRC.
In the event that an account is subscribed to a minimum of 5 ports and usage is at 80% or higher, an email alert will be sent to the account owner.
Note: One device can connect to all meetings in your account at a time through each port subscription.
Prerequisites for using the SIP/H.323 Room Connector
- You must subscribe to the H.323/SIP Room Connector, which requires:
- A Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise subscription
- Sign in at http://zoom.us/signin
- Visit Billing and subscribe to H.323/SIP Room Connector or contact sales
- for more information
How to dial into the H.323/SIP Room Connector
On an H.323 device, you dial:
- Enter IP address only, then meeting ID on the welcome screen
- IP Address##Meeting ID, for example: 192.168.3.142##213746932
- The MeetingID@IP Address is firstname.lastname@example.org [Some Cisco/Tandberg devices]
On a SIP device, you can enter:
- On the welcome screen, enter IP address only, then meeting ID
- For example, email@example.com is the meeting ID@IP address.
For more dialing options, including entering a numeric password, please consult H.323/SIP Room Connector Dial Strings.
How to join via pairing
- Dial the IP address only to access the splash screen
- Enter the pairing code (seen on the splash screen) on the Zoom website or in the Zoom application.
Details about joining via pairing can be found on the Joining Via Pairing page.
How to call out
- See Room Connector Call Out to H.323/SIP Endpoint