Prerequisites for using the IBM Notes plugin with Zoom
- version 9 or higher
- are permissions for designers
- using Zoom Desktop Client for Windows Version 4.0 and above
- above, with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package installed
How to download the Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes
Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes is available for download from the Download Center. You can install Zoom via a direct installer or an administrative installer.
You may receive a Notes Security Alert after installing the Zoom IBM Notes Plugin for the first time. Choose the option to Trust the signer to perform this action to allow the plugin to work.
How to schedule Zoom meetings with IBM Notes
- From the IBM Notes calendar, you can create or edit a meeting or appointment.
- You can specify the time, date, and subject of the event.
- You can click Add Zoom Meeting to schedule the meeting for the specified date and time and to auto-populate meeting details into the body of the event.
- Click on the Change Settings tab at the top of the event to change the meeting settings including video, audio, and other options.
- The Zoom meeting can also be removed from the event if desired. Go to the top of the event and click Remove Zoom Meeting.