Stay organized with Microsoft Teams by viewing, scheduling, and managing appointments and meetings.
- View your workweek or day’s appointments and meetings by selecting Calendar.Your Outlook calendar is synchronized with these appointments.
- To learn what the meeting is about, who will attend, and how to respond, select a meeting invitation.
Schedule a meeting
- Click on New meeting.
- Enter the title and location of the meeting.The default setting is to create an online meeting.
- Add details if needed, and select the start and end times.
- In the Invite people box, enter the names of the people you would like to attend the meeting.
- Using the Attendees list, you can see the availability of all attendees, and if necessary, you can suggest a time that works for everyone or you can select Scheduling Assistant to see all the available times in a calendar view.
- You can manage the privacy settings for your meeting by selecting the drop-down arrow under the Select a channel to meet in section:
- For a private meeting, you should select None from the drop-down menu.
- The meeting can be opened to team members by selecting a channel.Posts will appear under the Posts tab when your meeting is posted in a channel. Members of the team can share files, set agendas, and comment on documents.
Check all steps in Video
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manage a team meeting in Outlook?
Schedule a team meeting.
- You can open Outlook by tapping the calendar icon at the bottom of the app, then tapping .
- Toggle on Teams Meeting by scrolling down.
- It is also possible to invite entire contact groups (previously known as distribution lists) by adding their email addresses to the Required or Optional field(s).
All images and contents credit goes to support.microsoft.com