Admins can see who has access to the following on Zoom Phone reports:
- Shared voicemail inboxes
- and shared call recordings
- Shared incoming line appearances (shared voicemail inboxes)
- Messages left on voicemails and recordings of calls from call queues, auto receptionists, and group lines (for which phone users have been given privileges by way of role management)
You can view a list of specific phone users who have access or a summary. These reports can also be sent to your email inbox.
Zoom Phone usage reports do not include access reports.
Prerequisites for viewing access reports for voicemails, call recordings, and call delegation
- An account for a business or a school
- Whose owner or administrator has access to the account
- Is associated with a Zoom Phone license (or a Zoom Phone Pro license).
- Power Pack for Zoom Phone
How to view access reports
- Sign up for Zoom.
- Select Analytics & Reports from the navigation menu.
- A new window will appear.
- A drop-down menu will appear at the top. Use this to filter the data:
- Can Access:
- You can view a list of all the users that can access a particular extension by selecting the extension type you are interested in.
- Select Users only if you want to view delegation users.
- A list of phone users who can access it can be found by selecting the access type in the middle drop-down menu.
- To view only data from a specific site, choose the site from the drop-down menu at the top
- For more details about the extensions to which they have access, click the links embedded in the column Can Access. For more details, refer to the embedded links under Overview.