In Zoom Rooms, you can view the captioning if closed captioning or live transcription are available for a meeting.
Prerequisites for viewing closed captioning in Zoom Rooms
- Version 5.0.5 or higher of Zoom Rooms (view captions only)
- Live transcription or closed captioning for meetings
- Zoom Rooms edit access
How to enable closed captioning in Zoom Rooms
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- To access Zoom Rooms, click Room Management in the navigation bar.
- If you would like closed captioning enabled for a Zoom Room, click Edit.
- Click Meetings.
- Click the Closed Caption toggle under the In Meeting (Advanced) section.
How to view closed captions or live transcription in a Zoom Room
- Participate in a meeting where closed captioning or live transcription is being provided by the host.
- Closed captioning and live transcription are available when a red dot appears over the settings icon in Zoom Rooms.
- Tap Closed Caption in the settings menu.
- Enable Closed Caption by tapping the toggle button.
- Use the slider bar to adjust the size of the text.