You get access to meeting information whenever you are participating in a scheduled meeting, a meeting held in a Personal Room, or a meeting that was initiated in a space. You are able to share this information with other people who might not have received the meeting invite or who are having problems joining the meeting.
1. While in a meeting that has been planned, select Meeting Info from the menu.
2. The following information can be found on the Meeting Info tab:
- Make copies of the meeting information.
- General tab
- Access control tab
3. Within the General tab, you have the ability to disseminate information regarding the meeting in the following ways:
- Simply copy the meeting link by clicking the “Copy meeting link” button.
- To copy the URL, right-click it and select “Copy.”
4. The Security tab tells you what sort of security information is available and whether or not your meeting is an encrypted one.
5. You have the ability to communicate the confidential information in the following ways:
- To copy the Security code, click the button.
- This code should be communicated to all participants, either verbally or in a message sent via a medium other than the app.
1. Tap the arrow with the down arrow next to the meeting name at the very top of your screen while you are in a scheduled meeting.
2. In the tab labeled “General,” you have the option to “share the meeting information with others” in any one of the following ways:
- To share the information with others, tap the Share button, and then select the appropriate method.
- To add the link to a Webex App message or an email, tap the Copy link button that is located next to the meeting link.
3. The Security tab informs you about your meeting’s security status and presents any relevant security information.
4. If you want to ensure that your meeting is kept private, you can do so by disclosing the security code to the other attendees.
- Hold down the security code for several seconds to copy it, and then paste it into an email or text message.
- It is necessary for you to relay this code to all of the participants, either vocally or in a message that is sent outside of the app.
Inquire of each participant in the meeting as to whether or not they saw the identical security code. Attendees who do not observe the same code may be required to re-register for the meeting.