Users and admins can generate different metrics and information reports for webinars, including:
- Registration Report:
- This report lists registrants and their registration information.
- Attendee Report:
- Provides information about each attendee such as the date and time they joined, left, and the amount of time they spent in the session. Upon enabling registration, the attendee report will inform you whether or not registrants attended the event. There are typically dial-in phone attendees as well as Zoom Room participants that appear under the Other Attended section.
- Performance Report:
- This report displays the registration, attendance and feedback statistics.
- Q&A Report:
- Contains a list of the questions that were asked and the answers given. Additionally, the report includes the names of the participants who asked questions, as well as the times when those questions were asked and answered.
- Poll Report:
- This shows the poll results of each attendee.
- Survey Report:
- This section contains information on the responses to the post-webinar survey.
In order to conduct further analysis, these reports can be exported in CSV format. You will find the previous year’s reports here.
- When your webinar has ended, you should generate reports on attendees, performance, Q&A, polls, and surveys. To get the data collected during the webinar, re-generate your report if you generated one before the webinar started. During the live session, only polling reports can be generated after the poll has ended.
- Poll reports will only show the last poll occurrence if the poll is relaunched during a webinar. Consider creating a second poll with the same questions as the original if you plan to run the same poll twice and want both sets of data.
- When a webinar host, panelist, or attendee changes their name, the new name will be displayed in the attendee report with their original name in parentheses. Zoom Rooms are not affected by this change.
Prerequisites for generating webinar reports
- Hosting a webinar, being an admin, or having access to usage reports
How to generate webinar reports
- Log in to the Zoom web portal
- and click Reports from the navigation menu. You will need to select Account Management and then Reports if you are an account owner or administrator, or if you have access to the Usage Reports role.
- Press Webinar to access the webinar.
- Select the type of report you wish to search for.
- After the webinar has ended, there will be Attendee, Performance, Q&A, Poll, and Survey reports available.
- The date range for the webinar can be entered by clicking Filter or the Webinar ID number can be entered by clicking Search.
- Click Generate CSV Report after selecting the webinar.
Once the report has been generated, it will automatically download and can be opened in any application that can open the CSV format, such as Excel, Notepad, or Microsoft Word.