The Zoom platform is very convenient for participation in conferences. But at some points it is not very user-friendly. So people have questions from time to time. For example, when entering a conference, a strange message appears: “Call using device audio” Zoom. But what does it say? Find out from our article.
This notification looks like this:
It appears in the mobile application as soon as you connect to a video conference (less often when you start your own). The bottom line is that, by default, you won’t hear the other participants, but they won’t hear you. You need to enter the audio channel. To do this, just tap on this message.
It may disappear, in this case, first click on “Connect Sound” in the lower left corner of the screen.
As a result, the notification will disappear and you will hear the speech of other users.
Without this action, there will be no sound, but you will be able to see what is happening in the meeting, for example, screen sharing, etc.
This message appears every time you connect to an online conversation, which can be very stressful. But you can turn it off if you want. And this is done as follows:
- Open the Zoom mobile app.
- Navigate to the Settings tab using the bottom toolbar.
- Tap on the “Conference” item .
- On the new page, click on “Connect to audio conference automatically” .
- Turn on the “Use the Internet” mode .
- Close application settings.
This feature is also present in the program on the computer. To get to it, first open the options page. This can be done in three ways:
- If you have a Windows operating system and you are not logged into the Zoom account, then open the system tray, right-click on the characteristic icon and click on the marked item:
- If you have a Mac OS or Linux operating system and you are not logged into the Zoom account, then first connect to any conference, move the mouse cursor over the workspace of the program and click on the highlighted buttons:
- And if you are already logged into your account, then open the main program window, click on your avatar in the upper right corner and select the item with the “gear” .
Next, go to the “Sound” tab . And here, activate the option “Automatically enter the audio conference from the computer …”
This message will no longer appear when you add it to an Internet meeting. You will immediately hear other participants, and they will only hear you when the microphone is on.
People also ask :
How to join via audio in zoom
How do I get voice in Zoom meeting?
What are the charges for using zoom?
How many people can fit in a zoom call?
How to enable Microphone in Zoom Meeting If the Host Disabled Mic For All Participants
Where is my zoom app?
Why can no one hear me on Zoom?
how audio of zoom work properly ?
How do I fix my zoom microphone?
How do you unmute on Zoom?
zoom call via device audio
how to join audio in zoom
zoom audio settings
join zoom meeting by phone