Microsoft Teams Bookings is an easy-to-use tool that lets you manage, track, and organize the appointments and calendars of your team in a single location. A Bookings calendar can be created and customized with your team members, you can add new appointment types, and you can schedule in-person and virtual meetings.
- Bookings calendar – View your staff’s availability in a calendar view by creating a Bookings calendar and displaying it on your homepage.
- Appointment type – Create different appointment types and specify the details like the title and a message that attendees will see when they attend the appointment. Attendees can join via mobile browser or be notified via text message by switching on attendee options on the event page. Your staff and attendees can also receive an email reminder about upcoming appointments.
- Schedule appointments – By selecting New appointment, you can decide whether it will be a Teams meeting or an in-person meeting, and you can choose which type you prefer. As needed, you can customize the notes based on the appointment type you choose.
- Join virtual appointments – It is possible for attendees to join a booking by phone or by desktop. Make the meeting more personal by turning on your audio and video.
Check all steps in Video
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Microsoft Booking include?
What are the benefits of Microsoft Bookings?
How does Microsoft Bookings assign staff?
Where are MS Bookings stored?
How do I set up a team booking?
- Select your booking from your calendar. Booking made. …
- Appointment types can be selected.
- The relevant information should be filled out. …
- Reminders can be added as an option. …
- In the upper left corner, click Send… and you’re done!
How do I create an event in Microsoft Bookings?
- If you haven’t already created a service, click +Add a service, then select the appropriate one for your event.
- On the Online Scheduling options page, uncheck the box “Use the default scheduling policy”.
How do I download Microsoft Bookings?
- You can see a list of all the Microsoft 365 apps that are available to you by selecting the All apps button in the app launcher. …
- From the Office home page, select the Bookings app from the app launcher and then click on it to open it.
- Click on the Get it now button.
- If you own or run a business or organization, please let us know the name of the business or organization.