The United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa all have access to Cisco Webex VOIP. The following nations, as designated by the Collaboration Architecture Board (CAB), provide VOIP service: CAB A and CAB B.
See the list of countries that have VoIP below:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
The regulations and constraints listed below apply to each of these countries:
- Partners inside Russia that have obtained the necessary Telematic Licenses are able to provide Webex VoIP, Partner VoIP, and Partner Audio services to customers.
- Webex VoIP, as well as Partner VoIP and Partner Audio, can be provided by Partners located outside of Russia without the need for a Telematic License so long as such Partners do not have any organizations located within of Russia.
- India, South Korea
- Only through a partner on GPL may Webex VOIP services be made available to customers.
- Webex VOIP may only be provided to customers through a partner that is licensed by MPCL through CPL.
- Under review
- Wherever the regulators will let it, VoIP is available.