You can also use virtual backgrounds in the free version of Zoom!
Virtual background is a function that allows you to set an image as the background in this way.
At the beginning of 2018, it was a function only for paid accounts, but now it can also be used for the free version.
- 1. Turn on thevirtual background settingfrom the Meeting tab of Zoom.US ‘s My Account → My Meeting Settings.
- 2. Launch Zoom and select the chevron mark → virtual background to the right ofthe video stop at thebottom of the screen .
- 3. Upload from “Add image” ofvirtual background.
- Select the added image and the background will change.
- If you do not want to set the background, select “None”.
- You can also specify the color you want to use as the background as follows.
It is epoch-making that it can be used even in the free version!
Some people have upgraded to the paid version because they want to use virtual backgrounds …
Now Zoom is more fun.
Please play with various images.