The Zoom Contact Center brings omnichannel functionalities, like voice and video, to the call-handling experience. Get Contact Center support for getting started, learning more about available settings and features, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- 1 Getting Started with Zoom Contact Center
- 2 Settings and Configuration for Zoom Contact Center
- 3 Agent Routing and Skills
- 4 Agents and Roles
- 5 Address Books
- 6 Flow Editor
- 7 Voice Flows
- 8 Admin Analytics and Reports
- 9 Asset Library
- 10 Account Settings for Zoom Contact Center
- 11 Inbox Settings
- 12 Zoom Contact Center Features
- 13 Contact Center Controls
- 14 Contact Center Inboxes
- 15 Contact Center Analytics
Getting Started with Zoom Contact Center
Settings and Configuration for Zoom Contact Center
Learn more about the Zoom Contact Center settings, including roles, flows and other available configuration options using these support articles and training resources for the call center platform.
Zoom Contact Center admins can create and manage configured agent traits, called skills, to ensure customers are routed to the right agent when contacting your team. Use these knowledge base articles and support resources to configure your agent routing and learn more about skill options.
Agent Routing and Skills
Agents and Roles
- Managing address book units
- Managing address books and contacts
- Bulk importing contacts to an address book
The Zoom Contact Center flow editor is an easy-to-use graphical programming environment for creating and adjusting channel workflows. These knowledge base articles and support resources guide you through automating your customer engagements.
Admin Analytics and Reports
- Using the real-time analytics dashboard
- Viewing historical reports
- Real-time analytics and historical KPIs glossary
Account Settings for Zoom Contact Center
Zoom Contact Center Features
Learn more about Zoom Contact Center features including using controls, voice and video mail, and analytics data with how-to articles for optimizing your contact center solution experience.
Contact Center Controls
Enable Zoom Contact Center productivity by adding agent and supervisor capabilities and features in the Zoom desktop client. Learn more about using Contact Center controls with how-to articles and support resources for navigating the platform and functionalities.
Contact Center Inboxes
- Managing voicemail inboxes
Contact Center Analytics
- Viewing active engagements
- Viewing closed engagements
- Viewing agent availability and opt-in statuses
- Monitoring an active voice call
- Viewing analytics in the desktop client