All the features of Zoom Rooms and Zoom Phone are now accessible through Zoom Phone Appliance, a compact, easy-to-use desk phone. It is possible to join, start, control and control Zoom Meetings, search contacts, make phone calls, transfer calls, conference calls, access multiple lines, listen to voicemails, and escalate a Zoom Phone call to a Zoom Meeting through the Zoom Phone Appliance.
This article covers:
- Enrolling a Zoom Phone Appliance (admins)
- Zoom Phone Appliances are supported
- If the user has a Zoom Phone license
- License. Calendar/contact integrations can be enabled either at the user or account level.
Enrolling a Zoom Phone Appliance
Zoom Device Management (ZDM) allows admins to manage applications and upgrade platforms for Zoom Phone Appliances.
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Select Device Management and then Device List from the menu.
- Then click Add Zoom Phone Appliance after clicking the ellipses (…) button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Type in the information as follows:
- MAC Address: You will need to know the device’s 12-digit MAC address.
- Device Type: In the drop-down menus, select the manufacturer and model of your device.
- Assigned to: To assign a phone to a user, choose the username or email address from the drop-down list.
- Display Name: Give the phone a name so it can be identified.
After the Zoom Phone appliance application and platform OS has been enrolled, you will be able to force upgrade them.