We have established our own End-of-Life Policy with our hardware manufacturer partners. Consequently, Zoom has established the End-of-Life Support Policy for these IP Phone models that are in a variety of stages of their hardware partners’ End-of-Life Policies as a way to assist customers in making the transition to a newer technology and next-generation solution.
Zoom End-of-Life (EOL) Support means Zoom will do its best to resolve any issues that may occur with features and functionality, but Zoom will not be held responsible if the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Security patches and security updates are not included in Zoom EOL Support. During the Zoom EOL Support period, Zoom will provide a level of limited support, which includes:
- Troubleshooting devices
- Review of device configurations
- Analysis of device logs
Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Despite EOL Support’s best efforts, there is absolutely no guarantee that it will resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
- After the manufacturer ceases to release firmware, Zoom will follow the manufacturer’s policy on the end of life of the product.
- Zoom devices from manufacturers who are going out of business will continue to be supported in terms of Zoom features to the degree of – and “as-is” in – their final firmware release.
- After the manufacturer announced End of Service support for certain models, Zoom will continue to support them for an additional five years.
- The existing EOL Zoom Phone devices will remain in the end-user portal for another five years, but technical support will end.
- Customers with a Zoom active service plan will continue to receive support.
- The customer’s network may be at risk due to older models of phone. Zooom does not evaluate the security risks or vulnerabilities associated with end-of-life phones. Customers are responsible for assessing the risks themselves.
- Changes may be made to Zooom’s End-of-Life Support policy at any time.
Manufacturer EOL policy References:
Policy for end of life for poly
polymer products from Yealink
Manufacturer End of Support timeline Reference Table:
|Manufacturer||Model||MF End of Support (estimated)|
|Poly||SoundPoint IP 335||Dec 2019|
|SoundPoint IP 550/560|
|SoundPoint IP 650|
|SoundStation IP 5000/ 6000||Q1 CY2026|
|T42G/ T46G/ T48G||Apr 2025|