An owner can give Zoom Rooms management to all or specific admins through the Zoom Rooms admin management option. If the Zoom Room computer gets logged out, the admin with management capability can log into the Zoom computer using their Zoom login to select the specific Zoom Room during installation.
Admins can be assigned at the city, campus, location, or floor level to manage specific Zoom Rooms.
Here’s how you can log into your Zoom Room as a Zoom Rooms account owner or a user with admin access to the account.
Prerequisites for creating zoom room admins
- Owner of the account
- Configured with Zoom Rooms
How to create zoom room admins
- Zoom’s web portal requires you to sign in.
- Select Zoom Rooms then click Room Management.
- An admin can be created by using a location hierarchy. You can do this by clicking Account Settings.
- Scroll down to Zoom Rooms Admins and click it.
- The emails of the administrators of the Zoom Rooms you want to manage should be separated by a comma after clicking the pencil icon.
Note: Users on your Zoom account must already be administrators or members.
- Then click on Save.