You can print and keep this Zoom Rooms User Guide in one of your Zoom Rooms so that you can see how to use basic features of the room, such as how to hold a scheduled meeting or when to meet at this time.
This program has a one-page quick start guide as well as a six-page guide that provides additional information. As well as digital signage images for starting a meeting or controlling meetings, there are two other images that can be chosen.
Note: Neither iOS nor Android controllers are covered by these guides.
- A six-page user guide
- And a one-page quick start guide for the web
- Users and a one-page quick start guide for web administrators
- Guiding them through the Digital Signage process
- As well as the control of Digital Signage meetings
Note: Room controllers attached to Windows are covered by this guide.
- How to get started with digital signage