Using Zoom Rooms’ weekly system restart functionality, your computer will be rebooted every week if the following conditions are met:
- Based on the computer’s local time, between the hours of 1:00am and 6:00am
- In the event that there is no meeting taking place in that room at the time
You can choose a day other than Saturday to have the Zoom Rooms computer restart by default, but this is not the only option you have.
- Version 5.0.5 of Zoom Rooms is required
- For automatic login
- By roles with edit access to Zoom Rooms
How to enable the weekly system restart
- Access the Zoom web portal.
- Select Zoom Rooms from the Room Management section.
- This setting can be enabled for a particular room or location using location hierarchy. The setting can also be enabled for the entire account by clicking Account Settings.
- Click Meetings.
- Under the Weekly system restart section, look for the option that says enable this setting. In the event that it is disabled, you will need to enable it by clicking on the toggle. If a confirmation window appears, choose Enable in order to confirm the change.
- If you choose a day from the drop down menu, the computer(s) will be restarted the day selected.