Alas, this or that Internet service does not always work stably. So Zoom can “fail” from time to time, for example, it is impossible to invite a person to a conference, some communication problems, etc. The user can solve most of the problems on his own or find advice on the Internet. But still, some problems cannot be dealt with on their own. Zoom support is needed so that users can contact and receive a quick response if necessary.
The Help Center is a huge database of most of the Zoom platform features, settings, errors, fixes, and related information. It is available in full only in English.
It is strongly recommended to look for information about your problem or question in this database before contacting TP. The search form is at the top of the page. Just enter a keyword and clickEnteron keyboard. A list of articles with matches will be displayed.
All materials are divided into categories, so you can find the information you need with their help.
But it is likely that the solution to a complex problem will not be described there, even in English. In this case, it is worth contacting the TP directly.
Zoom technical support is available for all users of the service who have registered an account. Priority is given to those who have purchased a paid subscription, but any applications are considered overtime. Typically, a response is received after 24 hours, but urgent requests are processed within 1 hour.
The appeal is composed as follows:
- Follow this link.
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t done so before.
- n the “Copy” column, if you wish, enter your email address for communication.
- In “Topic” – briefly describe the most important point of the problem.
- In the “Description” type in as much detail as possible about the problem: conference ID, approximate or exact time, date, and any additional information.
There are four choices in Priority :
- Low – questions of the type “How to do something”, feedback on the work of the service, your ideas and suggestions.
- Normal – problems with payment, communication quality, or ordinary technical problems (something freezes, etc.).
- Urgent – the platform is unstable, some functions are not available.
- Emergency – nothing works.
In Device, specify the device that has the problem (or service):
- Desktop – computers, and laptops
- Mobile – mobile devices.
- N / A – undefined.
- Telephone – common cellular and landline applications.
- Web – web version.
If you wish, attach screenshots, error logs, or other files and click “Submit”. And now wait for an answer. Processing is carried out 24/7, without holidays and days off. You shouldn’t write to technical support several times in a row with the same requests. This only complicates the work of specialists. As a result, the response rate will decrease, so the wait will eventually take longer than usual.
Users with a paid “Professional” plan have access to an Internet chat with technical support. To get to it will come out as follows:
- Follow the link https://zoom.us/signin.
- Login to your account if required.
- Click on the blue “Help” button in the lower right corner.
- Ask your question in the chat.
And people with a subscription “Business” , “Training” and API partners have access to hot numbers for communication (only foreign languages):
- USA: +1.888.799.9666, ext. 2 or +1.650.397.6096, ext. 2.
- Australia: +61.1800.768.027 ext. 2.
- United Kingdom: +44.800.368.7314 ext. 2 or +44.20.7039.8961, ext. 2.