If you plan to create your own video conferencing in Zoom or take part in strangers, then it is advisable to check the equipment and the Internet in advance. It will be very unpleasant when, at the most crucial moment, it turns out that the connection is interrupted, the microphone is quiet, and the webcam shows nothing. In the case of a friendly get-together, such problems are not problems. But in an online lesson or in another serious situation, this is extremely undesirable. The Zoom Test Meeting lets you check everything in advance.
You can join and organize video conferences using the desktop client, the web version, and the Zoom mobile application. And in each case, checking the equipment is a very good idea. So we will cover everything in the course of the article.
If you already have the Zoom program installed on your computer or laptop, then it makes sense to check it. Follow these steps:
- In any browser open the link http://zoom.us/test.
- Click LMB on the “Login” button on the loaded page.
- Agree to launch Zoom Meetings.
- Wait for the connection.
As a result, the test conference will be loaded, and at the same time, the check will go. First, the system will ask: “Can you hear the ringtone?” … If a melody is not played in the speakers (speakers or headphones), then select another sound device. If everything is in order, click “Yes”.
Then make sure the microphone is in order. Otherwise, change the output device.
Of course, you can also connect to the test conversation in the web version. For this:
- Open the login page in your browser.
- Sign in to your Zoom account if you haven’t already.
- Follow this link.
- Click on the blue button:
- On the new page, opt-out of launching Zoom Meetings if prompted to do so.
- Click on the “click here” inscription.
- Repeat step 5 if an extra window appears again.
- Then click on the link that appears below “connect from a browser”.
- Enter a name and confirm login on the new page.
- Check all hardware.
There is also a test conference for tablets and smartphones on Android and iOS. You can connect to it like this:
- Open http://zoom.us/test in any mobile browser.
- Tap on the blue “Login” button.
- As a result, the “Open with” window will appear. In it, select the Zoom app and wait until it loads. And if this window does not appear, then everything will happen automatically.
- Wait for the connection, and make sure that everything is working correctly, you can be heard and seen.
People also ask
How do I test my zoom meeting?
How do I know if my zoom is working?
Can I practice a zoom meeting?
Can zoom meetings see my screen?
Does Zoom show your face?
Why can’t Others see me on Zoom?
Do I need a webcam to join a zoom meeting?
How do you speak in Zoom meeting?
How do I join a zoom meeting for the first time?
How do I look on Zoom?
Why is Zoom Not working?
How do you practice zoom by yourself?
How do I see everyone on Zoom?
Can you use a document camera with zoom?
Can a teacher force you to show your face on Zoom?
How do you tell if someone is looking at you on Zoom?
How do I see everyone in zoom on my IPAD?
Why does my picture not show up on Zoom?
How do I accept a zoom meeting invite?
What is required for a zoom meeting?
What happens if you go over 40 minutes on Zoom?
How do I see participants in zoom after meeting?
How does Zoom work for meetings?
How do I see all participants in zoom on my laptop?
Does Zoom meeting work on iPad?
How do I use zoom on my iPad?
Is Zoom still free for over 40 minutes?
Why does zoom kick me out after 40 minutes?
Does zoom kick you out after 40 minutes?
Can you use zoom on iPad without app?
Do I need the Zoom app to join a meeting on my iPad?
Does zoom work without wifi?
Do you need WIFI for zoom on iPad?
Can you zoom on a hotspot?
Can I use zoom on my laptop?
Can I join a zoom meeting without the app?
Does zoom kick you off?
How much does zoom cost a month?
How much does a zoom account cost?
Does zoom kick you off after an hour?
How long can you schedule a zoom meeting?
Is Zoom making money?
Is zoom better than Skype?
Is Zoom a Chinese company?
How do you get unlimited minutes on Zoom?