Host interactive online events with Zoom Webinar and video webcasts. Find support for webinar hosting or joining, registration, additional settings and resolving technical issues.
Getting Started with Zoom Webinar
Settings and Configuration for Zoom Webinar
Learn more about Zoom Webinar tracking pixels, customized email templates and brand settings, and other setting options with support articles and training resources to configure a virtual Zoom Webinar.
- Enabling Allow livestreaming of webinars
- Enabling webinar surveys
- Enabling polling for webinars
- Customizing webinar branding settings
- Customizing webinar invite email templates
- Customizing webinar email settings
- Creating webinar registration tracking links
- Configuring Zoom Webinar with PayPal
- Using Facebook Pixel with Zoom
- Enabling/disabling webinar tracking pixel
Zoom Webinar Features
Zoom offers a variety of features to enhance your virtual webinar experience while using Zoom Webinar. These support articles tell you how to use webinar features as the host, panelist, or attendee and how to schedule your next large event or public broadcast.
With Zoom Webinar, hosts can schedule a virtual webinar with or without registration using webinar templates and preconfigured settings. These support articles tell you about the available scheduling options so you can schedule your next online event.
- Scheduling a webinar with registration
- Scheduling a webinar without registration
- Customizing webinar registration
- Polling for webinars
- Advanced polling and quizzing for webinars
- Adding or importing panelists to a webinar
- Scheduling a recurring webinar
- Webinar templates
- Importing webinar registrants by CSV upload
Zoom Webinar allows hosts and designated panelists to remain the focus of the scheduled virtual webinar. Use these support articles to learn how to use available hosting features like managing attendees, gathering polling responses and generating post-webinar reports.
- Joining and participating in a Zoom Webinar
- Chatting in a Zoom Webinar
- Raising your hand in a webinar